Product Data Sheet – ST700
Stationary Inspection LED UV Lamp
The ST700 is an inspection-grade overhead LED UV flood lamp with high-intensity UV-A illumination for nondestructive testing examinations such as fluorescent
penetrant and magnetic particle testing.
The ST700 projects an ultra-wide, even beam of UV-A light straight onto the inspection area, allowing for quick examination of parts with minimal part handling. The high intensity beam makes indications stand out bright and clear, speeding up the inspection process. The ST700 is certified to NDT standards for LED UV lamps and certified for Aerospace Prime and OEM specifications for emission spectrum and beam profile.
The IP65 aluminum case stands up to harsh environments and a range of mounting and angling options allow it to be set up anywhere in the inspection process; from mag benches to wash stations.
Speed up the inspection process
- Inspect more of the part at once thanks to the ultra-wide beam.
- Eliminate additional steps and equipment involved with using a secondary hand-held inspection lamp.
- Fully sealed construction prevents dust and water damage.
- Maintain UV intensity and coverage over time with non-clouding, proprietary lenses.
- Rugged, impact-resistant metal construction designed for NDT environments.
Minimise risk of missing indications
- Indications stand out bright and clear due to high intensity LED technology.
- Mount the light out of the way, up to 46 in (117 cm) above the inspection surface while still maintaining inspection level intensity.
Work in comfort
- Keeps inspection booths cool thanks to the fan less LED technology.
- Eliminates hazardous mercury vapor for safer working conditions and better EHS compliance.
- Easily maintain and changeover equipment with built-in white light.
|Series||Model||What’s Different?||Part number|
|ST700||North America||North American Electrical Plug||628243|
|Europe||European Electrical Plug||628244|
|China||Chinese Electrical Plug||628245|
|5k Europe||Low Intensity 5,000 μW/cm², European Electrical Plug||629257|
- High intensity compliant UV-A illumination
- 20 x 26 in (50 x 66 cm) wide, uniform beam on standard model at 36 in (90cm)
- IP65 sealed construction prevents damage from water, vapor or dust
- Angled mounting brackets
- No hot-spots in the beam profile
- No internal fan necessary
- Aerospace prime and OEM certified
- Certified to ASTM, AITM, Rolls Royce RRES and Nadcap
Fluorescent Penetrant Testing and Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Inspection
- UVe-Lux Dual Function Meter (part number 017B012)
- UV-A Safety Glasses (part number 017G001)
- Airbus AITM6-1001
- ASTM E2297
- ASTM E3022
- ISO 3059
- Rolls Royce RRES 90061
|Part numbers||628243 (North America)
|629257 (5k Europe)|
|Max UV-A Intensity|
|at 15 in (38 cm)
at 36 in (90 cm)
at 46 in (117 cm)
> 1,000 μW/cm²
|UV-A Beam Profile at 15 in (38 cm)||13 x 25 in (32 x 64 cm)||11 x 22 in (28 x 56 cm)|
|Working Distance UV-A Beam Profile at 36 in (90 cm)||20 x 26 in (50 x 66 cm)||N/A|
|Max Inspection Area UV-A Beam Profile at 46 in (117 cm)||22 x 25 in (55 x 64 cm)||N/A|
|Peak UV-A Wavelength||365 ±5 nm|
|Inspection Working Distance|
|8 in (20 cm)
23-54 in (58-137 cm)
|8 in (20 cm)
15-54 in (38-137 cm)
|Stabilization Time||10 min|
|Visible Light in UV Mode||< 1 fc (10 lux)|
|Visible Light in Visible Light Mode||60 fc at 36 in (600 lux at 90 cm)|
|Control Cord Length||10 ft (3 m)|
|Power Supply Cord Length||12 ft (3.6 m)|
|Weight||25 lb (11 kg)|
|Power In||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2A max|