Product Data Sheet – S-66, S-1212
Demagnetising ferromagnetic parts and materials is essential to final finishing, and to prepare an item for its ultimate use. Our demagnetisation units are fast and efficient at removing residual magnetism from all types and sizes of component after MPI testing.
S-66 and S-1212 are compact table-top units designed to fit into most existing test or production systems. The base of the coil opening can be mounted flush with the work surface, making it quick and easy to insert the test parts.
Both units provide a continuous reversing magnetic field controlled by a conventional on-off switch, ideal for fast, effective, volume demagnetisation of small components on production lines.
- Built for continuous duty
- Waterproof and oil-proof (except switch)
- Table-top installation
- Fast through demagnetisation
- Rugged construction
- Continuous reversing magnetic field
- Demagnetising parts that have undergone magnetic particle inspection.
- Removing residual magnetism in parts intended for use near magnetic instrumentation.
- Demagnetising parts with bearing or journal surfaces.
- Demagnetising parts after contact with magnetic chucks or lifting magnets.
||155 x 155 mm||310 x 310 mm|
||444 mm||624 mm|
||155 mm||305 mm|
|Overall width including switch||520 mm||700 mm|
|Current at 240 V||5 Amps||35 Amps|
All units carry the CE mark and conform to the appropriate EU directives.
Units are constructed to operate on 115 V, 230 V and 460 V at either 50 or 60 hertz single phase.
S-66 – 007E067
S-1212 – 007E106