Product Data Sheet – Vector R90
The Vector R90 represents the latest advance in electrostatic spray guns. It is available on its own or in conjunction with the 9060 LV3 low voltage power supply.
The Vector R90 incorporates triple set point control, putting unparalleled voltage control and flexibility at your fingertips. A single switch turns the voltage on and off and can move between three pre-selected voltage levels.
- Increased durability.
- Reduced trigger pull. The dual stage air valve eliminates air to fluid transition.
- Lighter weight with improved ergonomics.
- Improved electronic controls: The R90’s control unit offers microprocessor-based control for data collection.
- Certified pre-tested air caps designed for consistency. The result is an improved finish with fewer rejects.
|Air/fluid operating pressure||400 psi|
|Tip voltage||85 kV|
|Maximum current||90 µa|
|Maximum fluid temperature||65°C|
|Maximum fluid delivery||1000 cm³/min|
All units carry the CE mark and conform to the appropriate EU directives.
9060 LV3 low voltage power supply
The compact 9060 LV3 low voltage power supply has been designed to keep your Vector spray gun running smoothly. It provides low voltage to the applicator, which is then converted to high voltage for optimum performance and transfer efficiency. The unit is designed to optimise the charging process under varying load conditions and to limit the operating current to a safe maximum value.
The control panel is user friendly with easy-to-read displays for adjusting voltage or current, as well as indicators for cable fault or overload, and a reset switch. Other features include:
- A variable voltage output to drive a cascade in the gun to amplify the voltage to kV level.
- Interlock connections for a conveyor and exhaust fan.
- In remote mode, the selection and adjustment of the set point can be performed using either discrete or analog I/O signals.
- Safety features: Detection of ground faults, cable faults, feedback signal faults, over voltage and over current.
|Input voltage||90 – 264 VAC|
|Frequency||50 or 60 Hz|
|Current||1.5 A maximum RMS|
|Wattage||40 W (maximum)|
|Output voltage||20 – 90 kV (maximum DC)|
|Dimensions||16.5 cm (height) x 37.8 cm (width) x 30.7 cm (depth)|