Product Data Sheet – Dual-channel Process Timer
Simultaneous programming of two activities
Our dual-channel process timer allows simultaneous programming of two different activities. Each channel has a distinct electronic alarm and visual indicator when zero is reached. The alarm may be turned off or silenced automatically after 1 minute.
Automatic or programmable memory
For repetitive timing, the microcomputer chip allows you to set two countdown times into memory. Large 16 mm high LCD digits can be read from 6 metres away. A green light flashes for each channel every second the countdown time reaches 10 seconds. A red light flashes when zero has been reached and the alarm is sounding.
The alarm has three switch positions: high decibel for noisy areas, low decibel for quiet environments, or off (muted) with silent visual flashing LED operation.
To assure accuracy, we provide an individually serial-numbered certificate from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA (A2LA and all European National calibration certificates are mutually recognised). The certificate indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
A magnetic back allows the timer to be placed on any metal surface, such as incubators or water baths. It also has a flip-open easel for standing on tflat surfaces, a spring fastener for clipping to a notebook/clipboard, and an opening for a lanyard or hanging on a wall.
This timer is traceable to standards provided by the NIST. Individually serial-numbered certificate ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA.
- Time each channel counts separately: 99 hr. 59 min. 59 sec. down to 1 sec.
- Each channel has a distinct alarm and visual indicator when zero is reached.
- Green light flashes during countdown; red after zero is reached and alarm is sounding.
- Audible alarms have three settings: high, low and muted (silent).
- Alarm may be turned off or silences automatically after 1 min.
- For repetitive timing, microcomputer chip memory permits two countdown times.
- For normal timing, memory recalls last countdown time set.
- Magnetic back, flip-open easel and opening for lanyard for easy placement of timer.
|Scale||99 Hours 59 min. 59 sec.|
|Alarms||Audible and visual|
|Compliance||ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Dimensions||length 89 x width 16 x height 76 mm|
|Part number||004T087, includes batteries and certificate|