Product Data Sheet – Optiflex 2B Electrostatic Spray
The eletrostatic spray model Optiflex 2B is designed to apply dry developer to large components within a spray booth. Its flexibility and ease of use make it a cost-effective and reliable tool for your dry powder application.
The principle of integrated high-voltage generation and the compact design have been adopted from existing field-proven equipment. Based on this experience, we have developed a completely new model of versatile manual equipment that is suitable for all fields of application.
The Optiflex 2B does not use a hopper; instead, it draws the developer powder directly from its 5Kg container, here the powder is loosened by an ingenious vibration technique. The Optiflex 2B consumes only 8m³ of compressed air per hour.
You control the desired powder by means of the conveying air pressure, which is shown on the gauge. The stability of the powder feed is indicated on the conveying air flowmeter. You can set the ideal feed rate for your powder output requirements, ensuring an optimum powder flow for perfect coating results.
|Power requirements||110-120 VAC or 230-240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Connected load||150 VA|
|Power cord||5 m (without plug)|
|Nominal output voltage||12V to gun|
|Nominal output current||1A to gun|
|Input pressure||6 – 10 Bar|
|Dimensions||690 mm wide x 800 mm deep x 1135 mm high|
All units carry the CE mark and conform to the appropriate EU directives.
- Perfect transfer efficiency thanks to the 100 kV high-performance cascade.
- Wide range of nozzles and extensions to ensure optimum penetration into a part geometry.
- Lightweight and ergonomic.
- Integrated remote control allows you to select the coating programme and adjust the powder output.
- Quick-release powder hose connector for easier maintenance and cleaning.
- Reduced maintenance costs thanks to the wear-resistant design.
- All units carry the CE mark and conform to the appropriate EU directives.
Optiselect Powder Gun:
- Compact and lightweight (520 g)
- High powder charge gives superior coating performance.
- Rugged construction that requires little maintenance.
- Contains an integrated high-voltage generator that produces a consistently high negative charge of up to 100 kV.