LPI Penetrants – Fluorescent
Superior sensitivity to improve your testing
You can rely on our fluorescent liquid penetrants to detect tiny surface defects in virtually any non-porous material.
Made from high-quality fluorescing dyes and solvents, they have outstanding penetrating characteristics and will give superior indications of the smallest crack or flaw.
- Five sensitivity levels, from ultra-low to ultra-high.
- Resistant to over-washing
- Water-washable and post-emulsifiable options
- Available in aerosol or bulk liquid form
- Consistent high performance
- The industry standard
- Universal approvals
Our fluorescent penetrants are safe to use on most engineering and aerospace alloys, including aluminium, steel, nickel and titanium. You can use them in a broad range of industrial applications; here are a few examples:
|Aerospace industry:||Automotive components:||Other examples:|